If you would like to schedule a Ride Along with Paramedics or Firefighters,
please review the requirements below.
- You must be 18 years of age or have a written permission from parents. Hold Harmless Form needs to be signed.
- You may schedule 1 ride along, anytime between the hours of 0800am and 5:00pm, 7 days a week. No over night stays. Individuals seeking to ride for specific objectives: internship, job shadow etc., may be granted extended ride along schedules upon approval of the Operations Chief.
If you are seeking an internship please contact Deputy Chief Tom Greif.
- Photo ID is required
- Please bring a sack lunch if you're riding during the lunch hour.
- Please bring appropriate clothing, keeping in mind the weather. Plain Polo shirt or T-shirt and work boots. Pants must be in good condition and acceptable for the professional setting. No Jeans or shorts will be allowed. (No advertisements or Logos on shirts or hats please.) No tatoos or jewerly (other than wedding rings) showing. Please no apparel from other fire departments is allowed.
- If your request is accepted and a Ride Along is scheduled, you will be requested to sign a Release Form.